Conference announcement: Grow circular! Financing SME Eco-innovation
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016. The Forum will examine financing opportunities for eco-innovative SMEs and will showcase successful companies who have succeeded in attracting investors and growing their business. It will explore the enabling factors and challenges of transitioning to a circular business model and will address these through the lens of business, finance and public sector. The Forum will also provide an opportunity for participants from across Europe to:
- participate in a business-to-business matchmaking session;
- learn about the innovative technologies with performance claims verified by the Environmental Technology Verification (ETV);
- discover the best performing eco-innovative companies showcasing their environmental and business accomplishments at the European Business Awards for the Environment Ceremony;
- find out about successful eco-innovative projects funded under different EU funding programmes and financial instruments; and
- take part in site visits to eco-innovative companies who have successfully turned investments into circular business models.