Full steam for STEAM-UP project
ENEP is happy to announce their Associate Partnership in the EU HORIZON 2020 project STEAM UP that has started recently. STEAM UP aims to assess the substantial and easy to assess energy-saving potential of steam systems in heavy industries, in support of the EU goal to achieve a 20% increase in energy efficiency by 2020. To this end, STEAM-UP will perform the following activities:
- Building a business case on the basis of 75 in-depth steam audits that cover state of the art steam technology, include non-energy benefits and reduce the organisational costs by providing integrated solutions for implementation and reporting;
- Building capacity amongst 500 energy auditors, ESCOs, internal energy managers and energy management training providers;
- Change the behaviour of decision makers in the enterprises towards the incorporating energy efficiency in the management and organisational structure.
Want to get involved and give direction to STEAM-UP?
The STEAM-UP project is very eager to learn from your experience in the field of steam, energy auditing and energy management practises. As an Associate Partner to the project ENEP spoke out it’s intention to support the project within their best abilities. We would therefore like to encourage you to share your insights and experience by filling a survey that is available via this link. In return you will get:
- Informed on the project and it’s main result on a continual basis;
- The opportunity to take part in the dedicated training programme;
- The opportunity to work with the in-depth steam audit and the online supporting Tool
You can find all available information of the STEAM-UP project at: www.steam-up.eu