International VDI Conference
21st – 22nd October 2014 in Frankfurt
In cooperation with ENEP
Plastics recycling is widely accepted as a milestone on the road to zero plastics in landfilling. The international VDI conference Plastic Waste Recycling - Processing and new Applications - will cover available technologies to sort, process and transform plastic waste back into recycled plastic products. Expect discussions on reducing, reusing, recycling: How do plastics behave on different levels of the waste hierarchy, upcycling/downcycling: Does it exist at all? Get insights in new business models and means of application of recycled plastics.
Benefit from the following topics:
- EU Legislation: What do we have to expect from Brussels?
- Overview on plastics waste management in Europe – Chances and challenges
- Ways to increase the plastics recycling targets in Europe
- Eco-efficiency of plastic waste recycling
- New challenges?!: How to deal with bioplastics
- Processing of plastic waste: Transforming plastic waste into valuable material resources
- Improve material properties
Conference chair is Dr. Michael Scriba, CEO, mtm plastics GmbH, Niedergebra, Germany. Conference language is English.
As a member of ENEP you can benefit from a conference discount. Registration price is €1.290.
Also, do not miss out on our workshop “Recycling Plastics - Technologies, Properties and Application” on 23rd October 2014 in Frankfurt.
Here, members also benefit from a discount. Registration price for the workshop is €710, package price (conference and workshop): €1.800.
Bookings must be made via the VDI team: Nora Breuker, email@example.com, Phone: +49 211 6214-621
More information here: www.vdi-international.com/plasticwaste