Air quality, public health and legal professionals share their experiences of improving traffic emissions at this two-day conference.
The first group of confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Roy Harrison, University of Birmingham
- Dr David Carslaw, University of York
- Professor Frank Kelly, King's College London
- Dr Audrey de Nazelle, Imperial College
- Professor Prashant Kumar, University of Surrey
- Rose Grogan, 39 Essex Street Chambers
- Professor Duncan Laxen, Air Quality Consultants Ltd
- Dr Nicola Carslaw, University of York
- Nick Molden, Emissions Analytics
A three-course networking dinner is included in the price of your RTCA conference ticket.
Super Early-bird tickets are now available! Book now to save £45 on the full ticket price.
Super Early-bird Member - £215
Super Early-bird Non-Member - £315
Wanting to Exhibit?
More information on RTCA17 and delegate accomodation arrangements can be found here.