- Top predators maintain regulating role in human- dominated landscapes – but human activity is greatest limiting factor on other species
- Bioremediation of antibiotic pollution by a salt-marsh plant
- Urban gardens provide many ecosystem services to Barcelona residents
- Natura 2000 conservation: how can social-science research enhance conservation outcomes?
- Understanding how fish move can improve management of fisheries
- Waste management is prioritised by the public as an environmental behaviour
- How will climate change and other environmental changes affect vegetation?
- Using microwaves to clean polluted soil could lead to energy savings
Energy Efficiency Directive: Spain, Poland and other Eastern member states had failed to complete the transposition
A number of member states have not fully transposed EU rules on company energy efficiency audits into national law more than a year after
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Conference announcement: International Association for Impact Assessment: Water and Impact Assessment symposium – 1st and 2nd September, Lincoln (UK)
Water is the most important resource on this planet, and a significant proportion of global investment and infrastructure is concerned wi
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.