- Ministers approve EU ratification of Paris Agreement
- Speaking points by Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete on the ratification of the Paris agreement
- Commission refers the United Kingdom to the Court over its failure to protect marine species
- Invasive-species import risk is higher from countries with poor regulation and political instability
- How does climate change affect birds? New tool provides accurate measurements to support biodiversity targets
- Energy-consumption feedback cut electricity use by up to 27% in low-income Mediterranean households
- Fungi may provide greener way of controlling oilseed rape diseases
- Applying sewage sludge to soil may spread antibiotic resistance
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Conference announcement: International Association for Impact Assessment: Water and Impact Assessment symposium – 1st and 2nd September, Lincoln (UK)
Water is the most important resource on this planet, and a significant proportion of global investment and infrastructure is concerned wi
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.