- Statement by President Jean-Claude Juncker at the visit of the College to Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic, Robert Fico
- Straw covering on soil can increase crop yields and improve the efficiency of water use
- No-tillage management of olive groves can improve soil structure while maintaining yield
- Rejuvenating arid badlands: from barren slopes to living forest in 80 years
- Research into root systems: key for long-term crop management
- New data on soil erosion by water reveals Mediterranean at highest flood risk
- Integrating animal and crop production can reduce nutrient leaching from agricultural fields
- Who should pay for best management practices to reduce soil erosion?
Energy Efficiency Directive: Spain, Poland and other Eastern member states had failed to complete the transposition
A number of member states have not fully transposed EU rules on company energy efficiency audits into national law more than a year after
As British voters prepare for their in/out referendum on the UK’s continued membership of the EU. What are the potential consequences fo
The European Commission’s weekly workload on migration policy has seemingly taken its toll on a Dutch Presidency nature conference that h
The European Commission’s Green Week, the biggest annual occasion to discuss European environment policy, took place from Monday, 30 May
A high level Twitter chat took place under the banner of Green Week 2016 to discuss Green Skills with the European Commission services re
Commissioner Vella announced the winners of the 2016 Natura 2000 Awards.
The annual bathing water report published today proves the value of the legislation and the years of investment in waste water infrastruc
During the EP environment committee on 15th June, MEPs dismissed the Commission’s over optimistic assessment that member state
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.