- Statement by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker following the incident in Turku, Finland
- Statement by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker following the attack in Barcelona
- Nordic countries demonstrate the potential of low-carbon energy policies
- GM risk assessments: the importance of in planta studies in the sustainable management of GM plants
- Microbes and enzymes: the future for bioremediation of PAH-contaminated soils?
- Chinese supply of critical raw materials could pose long-term risks to European wind- and solar-energy industries
- Noise abatement approaches
- Livestock worming treatments can reduce seed germination of grassland species
The Great Repeal Bill was published lat the end of March by the UK’s government as an important part of the BREXIT process.
The European Union recently implemented a new set of draft emissions standards under the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Dire
The European Investment Bank and the European Commission have agreed on a loan arrangement with Rewilding Europe Capital in order to supp
The development replacing the linear economy with a circular economy is believed to have positive impacts on the economic sectors of prod
This year, the LIFE Programme and the EU Habitats Directive are happy to celebrate their 25th anniversaries.
The European Court of Auditors from the European Commission has recently expressed concerned that Member States are not investing enough
The European Union is incredibly focused on providing appropriate funds for environmental needs across Europe, namely for the Natura 2000
On 31 May 2017, the European Commission is holding an event dedicated to the LIFE Programme.
The European Environment Bureau has announced that it is holding a photo competition in order to raise awareness of the importance of nat
In the midst of the transition to the circular economy, there is a significant amount of change that needs to occur in order to ensure th