- Green bonds: New study shows extraordinary growth and signals potential in financing Europe's climate and environment goals
- Speech by Commissioner Carlos Moedas at the SET Plan 2016 – Central European Conference on Energy Union
- Vice-President Šefčovič at the SET Plan 2016 and at the 10th Central European Conference on Energy Union
- Statement by President Juncker on the passing away of Fidel Castro
- Marrakech climate conference: world forging ahead on climate action
- Spain faces fines for not complying with judgment from 2011 over poor waste water collection and treatment
- Remarks by President Jean-Claude Juncker at the joint press point with Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta
- Statement by President Juncker on the first anniversary of the attacks in Paris on 13 November 2015
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker delivered his 2016 State of the Union address, before the Members of the European Parli
The Commission Work Programme for 2017 was presented to MEPs on 25th October in Strasbourg.
Morocco is hosting this year's conference from 7th to 18th November in Bab Ighli, Marrakech.
ENEP President addressses high level SocEnv debate on the impact of Brexit on the environment in the UK
Following the result of the EU referendum in June, for the UK to leave the European Union, environmental professionals met in London to p
The UK’s devolved regions should follow the EU’s lead when developing environmental policies after Brexit, is the advice of a recent thin
Commission proposes first research partnership in the Mediterranean to increase food and water sustainability
The European Commission has launched its first research partnership on solutions for sustainable water management and food production aro
Two new reports from EU Green Capitals and the Green Leaf award to showcase best practices to share across Europe.
Designing and testing new management skills for the development of waste electrical and electronic equipment recycling and reuse in Europe – the EwasteR project
The EwasteR Consortium is composed of 13 organisations from four different countries – Cyprus, Italy, Poland and the United Kingdom – and
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.