- New magnetised carbon nanotubes more effectively remove mercury from water
- Agricultural pesticides found in small streams in Germany
- Environmentally persistent free radicals: what do we know about this newly recognised class of pollutants?
- Fibres from polyester clothes could be more damaging to marine life than microbeads
- Silver nanoparticles can have complex and toxic effects on wheat roots
- ‘Cooling-off effect’ causes public perception of novel environmental technology to improve over time
- Sustainable urban drainage systems: green roofs and permeable paving compared in southern Italy
- Processing London’s local food waste in an anaerobic digester avoids 3.9 tonnes of GHG emissions
Pierre Moscovici, the French Commissioner, speaking on behalf of the EU executive, at the closing session of the Paris Clean Air Forum sa
Last week, at the Paris Clean Air Forum, attended by Bruno Weinzaepfel from AFITE, the European Commission and the European Environment A
The 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 5-6 February 2018.
EU Emissions Trading System: landmark agreement between Parliament and Council delivers on EU's commitment to turn Paris Agreement into reality
The European Parliament and Council have today reached a provisional agreement to revise the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) for the
With the first of the two-year cycles of the Environmental Implementation Review (EIR) published in February 2017, MEPs have given their
More than half of the EU’s Member States are failing to share crucial information about highly-polluting activities effectively online.
The licence to renew Glyphosate has been approved for 5 years following a late night vote on 27th November in the European Council that s
Food systems have to be aligned with environmental sustainability and the circular economy with the focus being shifted from downstream r
The 2018 European Commission work programme (ECWP2018) was published on the 24th October and confirms the Commission’s intenti
Last week, during a marathon meeting running into the early hours, the EU institutions reached an agreement on the 2018 EU budget for the