- Opening remarks by Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission, at the press conference following the Social Summit for Fair Jobs and Growth
- Visual soil evaluation — a key tool for better management of risks to soils
- Implementation of innovative, resource-efficient urban water systems depends on wide-ranging cooperation
- Warming in the Channel leads to a decline in cold-water fish
- Natural enemies of crop pests will feature in the future of environmentally friendly farming
- Reducing railway noise and vibration: life-cycle assessments can help decide the best measures
- Study suggests anaerobic digestion may reduce microplastics in sewage sludge
- Separate waste-water treatment of urine could have lower environmental impact than centralised, combined waste-water treatment
The European Commission and national governments are currently considering options for a shorter renewal period for Glysophate, a controv
Sustainable Development and circular economy to move to the core of the economic agenda of EU according to this week’s work programme for 2018 published by the European Commission
MEP’s have expressed that the agreement on EU sustainable development goals are not challenging enough to facilitate the environmental ch
The Environmental Implementation Review (EIR) is a tool to improve implementation of EU environmental law and policy.It aims to address t
Member States have voiced concern with the Ecolabel and EMAS schemes stating that they are actually holding the states back in making env
The next edition of EU Green Week, under the banner Green Cities for a Greener Future will explore ways in whic
France has been one of the leading countries in illegal nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and particulate matter (PM10) levels for a significant amo
The Centre for Ecology and Hydrology has researched the effects that the ban on neonicotinoid has had on bees.
The European Environment Agency has voiced concern over the limited actions that Member States are taking to reduce pollution in the EU.
The programme of greening payments to farmers may no longer have the benefit of being exempt from future EU budget cuts.