- Straw covering on soil can increase crop yields and improve the efficiency of water use
- No-tillage management of olive groves can improve soil structure while maintaining yield
- Rejuvenating arid badlands: from barren slopes to living forest in 80 years
- Research into root systems: key for long-term crop management
- New data on soil erosion by water reveals Mediterranean at highest flood risk
- Integrating animal and crop production can reduce nutrient leaching from agricultural fields
- Who should pay for best management practices to reduce soil erosion?
- More than one third of soils studied in southwest England are highly degraded
Find out more about our national member associations now.
Minutes and actions agreed in preparation.
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.